Shadow Wolves Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Wolves Pack

The pack where we lurk in the shadows creating havoc for those who threatens us! We are wolves who fight for the pack even if it costs our lives! We are the Shadow Wolves Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcast's Life and so-forth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outcast

Outcast

Location : Wherever I am, I am surely alone; planning ruthless strategies.

Outcast's Life and so-forth Empty
PostSubject: Outcast's Life and so-forth   Outcast's Life and so-forth I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Before my existence…

-The Kurai Homura Pack-
Outcast's Life and so-forth Wolf

Within the hazy black shadows of a deep, dark forest, where acidic lakes flow and poisonous flowers bloom, and deep within charcoal, dull black caves lay the Pack, Kurai homura or so my father told me. Frost, ice, and black ice sweep over the ground; it covers every little spectacle of land that lay in its way. However, as you may know, Kurai Homura means “Dark Flame.” This elemental pack were masters of the uncontrollable, wild spreading, and boiling element, fire. Another thing was, though, that their den smelt of rotting carcasses and such. Their territory may have been a frozen tundra, but, every time they took way out of their warm den and into the open territory of their’s, everything seemed to warm up and process normally. But then again, if they got overly close, mad, or felt like it; they could burn anything with the slightest prick. For they were indeed masters of fire. Not the strongest or fastest, yet still both of those physical conditions, but intelligence made up for that in their pack.Outcast's Life and so-forth MysticMoon

My dad, Zero, was the beta male of the pack. Outcast's Life and so-forth Wolf13-1 The highest rank you could get before the Alpha, unless the Alpha says otherwise. Females often competed for him, and he had a flame located on his right shoulder. It was a black flame. Now, the Alpha of the pack was a cold, cruel leader. I could say heartless, however, he had a heart, he was still alive. The Alpha’s mate was the exact opposite, but she could not do anything to get him to change his mind. Tortured by the white flame of their leader, the rest of the pack could do nothing in defense. Zero stuck with the Alpha most of the time, so it is only normal for him to start catching the other’s attitude. He, too, started beating the members for no reason whatsoever. However, a messenger from another pack came one day, around midnight when the full moon was at its highest point. Its shimmering lights made my dad’s fur glisten with a reddish orange and black hue that made him seem like a moving deadly flame. The beta, Zero, read the message and sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him back to the leader. His complete yellowish gold eyes glowed in the darkness of the night; the moon shined off them giving them a slight reflection. Then it came when the message got back to the Alpha, he howled in frustration and anger. A war was going to start between another elemental tribe: The Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu: The “Lightning Vortex” Pack.

-The Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu Pack-
Outcast's Life and so-forth Stokstyf20wallpaper201

Hidden in the folds of dense, rocky mountains, where blood is splattered on almost every rock and heads, legs, tails, fur pelts, and other organs and such of animals are hung as prizes, the Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu Pack stand with their heads held high. The name, Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu, means “Lightning Vortex,” so they were known also as the Lightning Vortex Pack. Wielders of the shocking element and masters when it came to controlling it, they were one of the top strongest elemental packs. As were their enemies, the Kurai Homura Pack. Their den, also, smelt like that of rotting carcasses and blood. However, their’s smelt worse. They were known for their craving to spread bloodshed. Their territory was a rugged and rocky one, and many oversized boulders blocked their way to several areas every once in awhile. Yet, for them, it was easy to rid of these nuisances. With a simple shock of lightning it would crumble into microscopic pebbles and turn to dust if you happened to step on them. They were a amazingly strong and fast pack, however, not the most intelligent like the Kurai Homura Pack.
Outcast's Life and so-forth Elemental_Wolf_I_by_BloodWolf3

Now my mom, Brielle, was the Alpha’s daughter and highly exulted with the other pack members. Outcast's Life and so-forth Wolf Plus liked by the other males. Her fur coloring was a blinding white with a lightning bolt on the tip of her tail, the lightning bolt being blue. Her father was the opposite of the “Black Flame’s,” he was a loving, wise, and fair Alpha. His mate was the opposite. Funny how that works out between the two packs, they both being opposites of each other. However, several days ago, a spy from the enemy pack had arrived into their territory. This process repeated itself for some time before the pack got sick of it and requested a war with the other pack that they could not desert. Once agreed on the war; the battle started.

-The war between the Kurai Homura and the Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu-

To be short, this bloody war went on for several weeks. Many lives were taken and some given; when the war came to a end only several wolves from each pack remained standing yet still wounded badly. Two of those wolves were my parents, Zero & Brielle. The two fought against each other before neither one of them could stand, and the others kept on fighting. The two Alpha’s and both Alpha’s mates still remained and fought, however, it came so that all wolves were down and there was no victor. Both packs retreated, and still fought about with each other later on. That is how the war went, in short. Outcast's Life and so-forth Fireandice

-Enemies become Lovers-

Another thing, in short, is how my parents came to love… My dad, Zero, had to go with a group of only a few wolves to do some spying on the other pack. My dad being leader and then other ranks were given as chosen by the Alpha. They made it to the other territory with ease and started their job up. Zero was in charge of watching the higher ranks, one of those being my mother. And so it went on for awhile, then sometime longer, longer… well, you get the idea. Finally, my mother noticed Zero one day and stood up alert saying she’d report him and such. However, she asked him why he was not watching the Alpha. It was true, Zero had only been watching her the whole time. He explained his true feelings, how he loved her, and Zero decided to leave his pack and rank behind to be with Brielle. Outcast's Life and so-forth D3112ea96a8a8ec4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio-

Name: Outcast

Fur Color: Black + Red

Eye Color: Full on charcoal dull black with a red outline to the pupil

Weapons: Swords

Elements: Fire, Lightning, but most powerful with Shadow Darkness. Oh and can make blood illusions.

Accessories: 3 black earrings on left ear and 3 red earrings on the right, and 1 black red tongue piercing.

-

Past-

~Pup Years~ Outcast's Life and so-forth Robin_04-3

Packs were still tussling over many things: Pack territories, members, members killing other packs’ members behind their backs, and so on. The two packs,
Kurai Homura and the Hijouni Hayai Youna Uzu, still fought to this day. Then, I was born. The lone “weirdo” out of everyone. Born with red and black fur along with abnormally long, sharp teeth plus claws and oddly colored eyes, all black with red rings around the pupil, I was laughed at and beat upon. Nothing like my mom or dad, no one knew where I got my looks from. My parents were gone most of the time with their pack jobs; so I was at the state of complete loss to the others of the pack at the time for I had not built up my strength fully. The leader’s of the pack even tried to beat me for no reason, and the leader of the “Lightning Vortex” pack was supposed to be nice and wise?! I could not believe my ears. His mate was worse, though. The pack despised me for who I really was…

However, there came a day when I snapped, the day when the Alpha and my parents went onto a meeting somewhere far north. The rest of the pack tried to seize this opportunity to try to beat the hell out of me, but before they could do that to me I did it to them. It had happened while I was sleeping, on the dirt cold floors outside because the pack would not let me sleep in the den on warm furs of our prey, nor did they ever let me eat anything while my parents were away. The torturous, ignorant wolves of the pack circled me, yet I sensed them and snapped my eyes opened with a low growl. My senses were also abnormal, in ways how better they were than the others that is. I could not bear this suffering anymore! I only defended myself and let out another low, vicious growl but it was more of a snarl. My eyes were completely black, no more red existed. Yet again, my eyes would glow red on and off… Before I knew it… when I regained my senses… the pack was wiped out and blood splattered everywhere I looked. Organs, bones, heads, legs, and everything of that sort were scattered everywhere! My eyes were stained with blood and when I looked to the moon to guide me… it was a crimson red. My teeth dripped blood as did my claws, and my mouth tasted like multiple flavors of blood! My fur, which had a lot more black before this happened, was officially stained with blood. I only had a few marks of red on my pelt, but now that all changed. Frozen with fear, guilt, and confusion, I only stood there and looked at the ground. A pool of crimson liquid waded at my feet and I could clearly see my reflection… but all I saw was a monster…Outcast's Life and so-forth Wolfie003

~Sub-Adult years~ Outcast's Life and so-forth Trotting_Wolf

It had been about a year since the incident, and my parents never returned nor did the Alpha. I had gone farther up north only to find another massacre, but it had come to my senses that another pack attacked my family and Alpha while they were on their journey. The pack that had invited them to the meeting probably killed them in the process. My parents and Alpha lay dead on the ground; they were floating in their own pool of blood. After a silent honoring I headed off with no emotion. It was true, after I saw what I had become in that crimson liquid that day, I never was the same. My heart had become hardened with a metal cage around it and all I wanted to do now was kill. Kill, drink blood, kill, drink blood, and kill some more. I also just wanted to be a loner and do what I did then for the rest of my life; it did not bother me a bit. And so, for more than another year, that was all I did. Outcast's Life and so-forth Redeyed

~Adult years~ Outcast's Life and so-forth Xarox_by_Okami_Kodokuna-1

And now I lay here, in this pack, but I only use them. Just to grab a place to snooze off for a bit and get free meals. My claws, fangs, bear paws, tail, snout, ears, back, everything had blood covered on it once or twice… probably more. I keep to myself in this pack; not talking to anyone else but myself. However, I wonder if it will stay this way?
Outcast's Life and so-forth Black_and_Red_by_maccarta

(My theme song)Outcast's Life and so-forth BlackDemonWolf-1
Back to top Go down

Outcast's Life and so-forth
Page 1 of 1